Salon Equip’hotel from 14 to 18 November 2010
Group GM will be present at the AFICOM stand: Hall 7.2 / K17
Group GM unveils six new hospitality product lines at the Salon Equip’Hotel 2010
Paris, 15th November 2010 – Leading international player in the hospitality products sector for 30 years, the group, GM, is exclusively presenting for the first time six new product lines during the Salon Equip’Hotel. They will be launched in the first quarter of 2011. These ranges are all either spa or organic products, reflecting recent market trends.
“As a key date in the European hotel sector calender, the Salon Equip’Hotel offers an excellent opportunity for us to present our comprehensive portfolio of hospitality product brands, one of the most extensive in the sector, and our latest innovations in this domain“, said Laurent Marchand, the CEO of GM.
Six new lines unveiled exclusively for the first time:
* Thémaé is a unique spa concept, entirely dedicated to the beneficial qualities of tea. This organic hospitality product range is formulated based on the 4 Thés® complex, certified by ECOCERT Greenlife and carrying the COSMEBIO logo.
* Algotherm, the pioneering marine cosmetics and thalasso-therapy brand, is offering cosmetic hospitality products enriched with algae extracts (Chondrus Crispus, or Irish Moss, being the active marine constituent).
* Enriched with soothing and regenerative extracts of aloe vera and delicately scented with cotton blossom, the organic bathroom range from DAMANA Organic Bath Line is certified by ECOCERT Greenlife1 and carries the COSMEBIO logo.
* The Swiss cosmetic hospitality products offered by after the rain, inspired by spa philosophy, are enriched with edelweiss, an alpine plant known for its anti-oxydising and soothing properties.
* The spa brand Sundari, founded in India, has developed a line of hospitality products enriched with Neem oil, which has been used for over 4,000 years in Ayurvedic medicine for its medicinal qualities.
* Inspired by oriental beauty rituals, the hospitality products offered by La Sultane de Saba are enriched with argan oil, known for its revitalising and anti-oxydising qualities.
“Five of the six new ranges unveiled are spa ranges“, added Laurent Marchand. “Hotels are increasingly seeking to associate the world of spas and relaxation with their hospitality products in order to attract customers or to take advantage of the presence of a nearby spa“.
In addition to these new products, GM will be presenting other brands in its portfolio during the Salon Equip’Hotel: Anne Sémonin, Azzaro, Bienvenue, Carven, Clarins, Damana Terre & Soleil, Damana Néroli, Get Fresh, Keiji, N-Ki Organic Bath Line, Occean, Omnisens, Pascal Morabito, Sloom, Thierry Mugler, Yes for Lov, Yves Rocher and Sampar.
* 1 (complies with ECOCERT guidelines available at http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com)