Groupe GM will be present at the Truebell Marketing & Trading LLC stand: Hall 1 – Stand F1-24
Groupe GM unveils six new hospitality product lines at the GULFOOD 2011 tradeshow
Paris, 1 February 2011 – Leading international player in the hospitality products sector for 30 years, Groupe GM will present six new product lines during the Gulfood 2011 trade event in Dubai, which will be launched in the first quarter of 2011. These ranges are all either spa or organic products, reflecting recent market trends.
“As a key date in the Middle Eastern hotel sector calendar, the Gulfood 2011 tradeshow offers an excellent opportunity for us to present our comprehensive portfolio of hospitality product brands, one of the most extensive in the sector, and our latest innovations in this domain“, said Laurent Marchand, the President of Groupe GM.
Six new lines unveiled exclusively
* Thémaé is a unique spa concept, entirely dedicated to the beneficial qualities of tea. This organic hospitality product range is formulated based on the 4 teas complex, certified by ECOCERT Greenlife and carrying the COSMEBIO logo.
* The spa brand Sundari, founded in India, has developed a line of hospitality products enriched with Neem oil, which has been used for over 4,000 years in Ayurvedic medicine for its medicinal qualities.
* Inspired by oriental beauty rituals, the hospitality products offered by La Sultane de Saba are enriched with argan oil, known for its revitalising and anti-oxydising qualities.
* Algotherm, the pioneering marine cosmetics and thalasso-therapy brand, is offering cosmetic hospitality products enriched with algae extracts (Chondrus Crispus, or Irish Moss, being the active marine constituent).
* Enriched with soothing and regenerative extracts of aloe vera and delicately scented with cotton blossom, the organic bathroom range from DAMANA Organic Bath Line is certified by ECOCERT Greenlife1 and carries the COSMEBIO logo.
* The Swiss cosmetic hospitality products offered by after the rain, inspired by spa philosophy, are enriched with edelweiss, an alpine plant known for its anti-oxydising and soothing properties.
“Five of the six new ranges unveiled are spa ranges“, added Laurent Marchand. “Hotels are increasingly seeking to associate the world of spas and relaxation with their hospitality products in order to attract customers or to take advantage of the presence of a nearby spa“.
In addition to these new products, Groupe GM will be presenting other brands in its portfolio during the Gulfood 2011 tradeshow: Anne Sémonin, Azzaro, Bienvenue, Carven, Clarins, Damana Terre & Soleil, Damana Néroli, Get Fresh, Keiji, N-Ki Organic Bath Line, Occean, Omnisens, Pascal Morabito, Sloom, Thierry Mugler, Yes for Lov, Yves Rocher and Sampar.
* 1 Complies with ECOCERT guidelines available at http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com